Established in 2012, the Pankaj Bhadouria Culinary Academy (PBCA) is an industry centred vocational training (VET) centre. Specializing in Culinary Arts, PBCA's mission is to become the leading training provider in the world with a vision to redefine ways in which professional and personal culinary training is offered. It provides its students a truly world class culinary experience, with its accreditation from City & Guilds London.
PBCA delivers hands on world class culinary training that offer its students:
Progression: Programs that take learners from entry level to the highest standards of professional achievement.
Portability: The qualifications are a benchmark of skills globally. They are widely recognized and well respected the world over.
Aspirations: These qualifications enable one to get a job, win promotions or grow their business.
Recognition: These qualifications are recognized throughout the world by educational institutions, professional bodies and employer associations.
Employability: Industrial experts develop City & Guilds qualifications and is work place relevant thus equipping people to become professionals.
- Hands on training for each course
- State-of-the-art commercial kitchens
- Air-conditioned classes & kitchens
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Limited seats per batch for personalized attention
- Detailed printed course material
- Wi-Fi enabled campus
- In-house cafe
- Special weekend courses for working people
- Convenient timings
- 100% placement assistance for students in professional courses*
- Intensive Programs that help build Careers in the Hospitality Industry.
- Extensive Industry Network.
- Accreditation & Recognitions.