Mango Classic Sandesh
A classic Sandesh flavoured with Indian mangoes but without any added sugar - just right for those with a sweet tooth, so indulge your taste buds!
- 2lt Cow’s Milk
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2tbsp Mango puree
- 1 tbsp sweetener
- Bring the milk to boil in a heavy bottom pan.
- Remove from heat and add the lemon juice till the milk curdles.
- Transfer the milk to a muslin cloth to drain out the whey (approx. 15 minutes).
- Divide the curd into two parts (one part 1/3 and the other part 2/3).
- Cook 2/3 of the mixture until it becomes dry and powdery. Keep aside to cool.
- Combine with the remaining 1/3 and mix well.
- Add 2tbsp of fruit puree and sweetener if necessary.
- Press into a tray and leave to refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Share This Recipe