150 gms Soya Nuggets
3 onions (medium)
4 green capsicum (medium)
1 tbsp vinegar
1/2 tbsp soya sauce
2 tbsp tomato ketchup
1/2 tbsp ginger paste
1/2 tbsp garlic paste
1 tbsp all purpose floor (maida)
salt to taste
1 tbsp chilly powder
2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
1 tbsp water
oil to fry
* Boil the Soya Nuggets for 5-10 mins or until they become soft.
* Drain all the water in the strainer and keep the nuggets aside.
* Take one neat bowl for preparing the marination for Nuggets.
* Now put water, ginger & garlic pastes, maida, edible food color, red chilly powder in a bowl and mix well. Now add salt to taste and mix.
* Put all the nuggets in the same bowl, mix it well with the material till the nuggets are completely covered with the marinating material, leave it for 10-15 mins.
* Take some oil in the pan for frying, when the oil is ready for frying place nuggets one by one in the oil and fry them on low flame till the nuggets change into red color.
* Take another non-stick pan, add two spoons of oil in the pan, saute finely sliced onions and capsicum till it color changes to golden and capsicum is ready to eat.
* Add all the fried Nuggets and mix it well with capsicum and onion and add some salt, red chilly powder to taste.
* Take another bowl mix soya sauce, vinegar and tomato ketchup in it properly, then put that mixture in the same pan to mix it to the nuggets and leave pan covered with lid for 4-5 mins on slow flame.
* Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve it hot.
Life always gives big opportunities in the form of small hints. The big move in Pankaj Bhadouria’s life came with a small step when she decided to leave her successful teaching career spanning over 16 years and enter India's 1st televised cookery reality show - MasterChef India on the leading GEC - Star Plus.
And as they say, fortune favours the brave, Pankaj went on to become a worthy winner and with it India's first ever MasterChef.
The comfort of the classroom gave way to the adulations, accolades and a host of achievements. Pankaj hosted her first cookery show - "Chef Pankaj ka Zayka" on Star Plus during Sep-Oct 2011 where she showcased her passion for cooking. The success of this daily show added another flavor to her sweet success.