Desiccated Coconut and reduced milk balls
We love making Indian desserts at home but we all try to make that perfect ‘Sweet shop’ style sweets! Here is a coconut laddoo that is easy and delicious!
- 1 cup Reduced milk (khoya)
- ¼ cup Milk
- ½ cup Sugar
- 4 cups Desiccated Coconut powder
- Keep aside 50 gm coconut powder.
- Heat the milk with the sugar and bring to a boil.
- Simmer till the sugar dissolves in the milk.
- Add the khoya, mix well to break the khoya and make a paste.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool down.
- Add the remaining coconut powder to the mixture and mix well to make a dough.
- Divide the dough into 16 equal balls.
- Apply ghee on your palms and roll into small laddoos with oiled hands.
- Roll in the remaining coconut powder and serve.