Eggless Butter Cookies
Cookies without egg
These are the most delicious and simplest cookies to do. They are made with only 3 ingredients only and are so easy that even a kid can get them right!
- 125g unsalted butter
- 150g flour
- 75g sugar
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- Cream the butter and sugar together until pale in color and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and the sifted flour and mix until incorporated.
- Roll the dough into a 2” thick log.
- Cling wrap and chill the dough for 20 minutes.
- Remove the cling wrap and cut into slices of 1cm thickness.
- Press with a fork to make an indent.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170*C for 18-20 minutes or until brown at the edges.
- Let cool for 10 minutes on the tray and remove on a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container for about a fortnight.