Mix vegetable pickle ready in 10 minutes
Mangoes, chilies, lemons and carrots with pickling spices cooked in the microwave to get a pickle ready in a jiffy!
- 2 raw mangoes
- 5 green chilies
- 2 lemons
- 2 carrots
- 1tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2tsp kashmiri red chili powder
- 3tbsp mustard powder
- ½ tsp fenugreek seeds
- ½ tsp nigella seeds
- ½ tsp fennel seeds
- 2tbsp white vinegar
- ½ cup mustard oil
- Wash, wipe and chop the vegetables into 1” dices. Microwave the mangoes, carrots for 2 minutes.
- Put the lemons in a microwave bowl and cover with water. Microwave for 4 minutes. Remove from microwave and allow to cool down.
- Cut the lemon into 8 pieces.
- Put all the vegetables and all the ingredients into a microwave safe bowl and mix well. Microwave for 4 minutes.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.