Mooli ki katchori
Radish and buckwheat (kuttu) poories
Pooris are a favorite fried bread during the fasts. Here is one such recipe where you can add a lot more flavor, crispness and benefits by adding some grated radish to your regular buckwheat flour.
- 2 cups sieved Buckwheat flour (kuttu atta)
- 1 cup grated Radish (Mooli)
- Rock Salt to taste
- Peanut Oil to fry
- Add ½ tsp. rock salt to the grated radish and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Mix in the kuttu flour and knead into smooth dough, adding water if required.
- Divide the dough into 12 balls and roll into katchoris ¼ “ thick.
- Heat oil in a deep bottomed pan or karhai and fry the pooris one by one in hot oil and serve hot.